Seeking individuals for one of the largest supplemental companies in the nation for over 60+years! The company just launched a brand new technology that demands growth and we are now able to work from home. We offer full training and no experience needed. Apply now for an interview.
We have an immediate full time Production Supervisor for driven and energetic personalities willing to learn. They are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services virtually or face to face.
- Implement in-person and electronic training programs focused on individual performance
- Develop training initiatives and strategies to improve organizational performance
- Maintain training checklists and records
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions
- Survey employees and managers to determine training needs and desired results
- Previous experience in training, human resources, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with trainees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
· Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
· Fortune 500 Company
What we are looking for in you:
· Communication skills
· Team player mentality
· Strong customer service skills
· Basic computer skills
· Friendly personality
· Detail oriented
· Eager and willing to learn
· Pass a background check
A company is only as great as the people who choose to work within it. We believe that by creating an atmosphere in which people can thrive, our staff will stay positive and energetic leading to happy and satisfied clients and company associates.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire immediately!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date either virtually or in person at our local office in Memphis TN
We will email you back promptly, so please check your email for a response from Daniel Umbertone regarding an interview.
Umbertone & Associates
Why Work Here?
This is a company that has advancement opportunities, flexible schedule, ability to work Virtually from Home and our local Memphis office.