Our organization is looking for Customer Service Representative who are looking for an opportunity to help our members protect their families. We work closely with union members such as; Teachers, firefighters and Nurses for decades as the #1 provider for supplemental benefits. As union workers nationwide know that their benefits through their jobs greatly reduce or completely expire when they leave or retire their jobs. Our focus is to educate the working-class individual that request our benefits through their local Unions, and service them with a clear and conscious explanation on the benefits that they are entitled too, along with the options they qualify to receive.
· Full training provided
· A fun, energetic and positive office environment
· Great benefits
· Career growth and advancement opportunities
· Great weekly pay and bonuses
We are team oriented, we help each other grow in this career and for immediate consideration, please forward your resume.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 3 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college degree
- Monday to Friday
Looking for energetic people who want a fun work atmosphere working with people on a daily basis over the phone and meeting with clientele. No experience needed. We offer full benefits after 90 days and stock option. A hiring hiring manager will call or email you for more information to schedule up for an interview.