Office Assistant III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SALARY: $2,920.00/ Month - Plus Excellent Benefits
CLOSING: 1/28/2022 (5:00pm)
DEPARTMENT: Public Health
This is the primary position for providing secretarial support and assistance for the entire department.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge and have at least two (2) years' experience in all aspects of program support, advanced secretarial and clerical functions.
- Ability to deal with the public in a pleasant, calm, tactful manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a valid Oregon driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must report to clinic scheduled, unless instructed otherwise, at the beginning of the work day.
- Obtain current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) within 12 months of hire (offered through UCo Health).
- Associate degree in business or related field.
- One (1) year of clerical experience in a medical or clinic setting.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
*This position under State of Oregon mandates is required to provide proof of full COVID vaccination or have an approved medical or religious exception as a qualification of employment.*
Use of Umatilla County application is MANDATORY and must be submitted via our online portal at https://umatilla.casellehire.com/job. Anyone who qualifies for Veterans' Preference in Public Employment provided for in OAR 839-006-0435; please include proper certification (OAR 839-006-0465) with your application. Any applicant with a disability who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application or hiring process to assist or to demonstrate qualifications or to perform the essential functions of the job for which the applicant is applying should inform the Human Resources Department.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BusinessView all jobs at Umatilla County