Office Assistant II-School Based Health Center
- Posted: August 19, 2022
- $2,339 Monthly
SALARY: $2,339.00/Month (.8 FTE)- Plus Excellent Benefits
This position will work in accordance with the 22/23 Pendleton School calendar. This equates to a .80 FTE assuming a start date of Aug. 1 working through mid-June 2023 with an anticipated gross monthly salary over 12 months.
CLOSING: Open Until Filled
DEPARTMENT: Public Health
The Pendleton School Based Health Center's located at the Middle School and High School provide convenient and affordable healthcare access to students of the Pendleton School District. The Office Assistant at the clinic provides clerical and medical support to the SBHC Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Qualified Mental Health Professionals (QMHP).
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in secretarial and clerical functions including a thorough knowledge of office equipment such as photocopying machines, computers and word processor software.
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain it within 6 months.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with the public in a pleasant and tactful manner
- Possess a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Bilingual Spanish
- Additional college-level coursework in business field.
- Experience in a health care setting
*This position under State of Oregon mandates is required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved medical or religious exception as a qualification of employment.*
Use of Umatilla County application is MANDATORY and must be submitted via our online portal at https://umatilla.casellehire.com/jobs/ . Anyone who qualifies for Veterans' Preference in Public Employment provided for in OAR 839-006-0435; please include proper certification (OAR 839-006-0465) with your application. Any applicant with a disability who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application or hiring process to assist or to demonstrate qualifications or to perform the essential functions of the job for which the applicant is applying should inform the Human Resources Department.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EducationView all jobs at Umatilla County