Social Media Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Candidate must be a professional, talented and growth-minded individual. This position will be responsible for creating original written content, managing posts and responding to our social media followers while managing all of our different brand's images in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute daily communication between our company, sub-brands and their audiences while maintaining unique brand voices.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals, set key objectives, and report on KPIs and overall ROI.
- Engage with consumers and consumer content across various social media platforms.
- Monitor and respond to brand feedback.
- Grow and coordinate a brand ambassador program.
- Produce or acquire graphics and content for social media.
- Provide on-site support for trade shows and consumer shows.
- Develop exceptional product knowledge of all lines.
- Complete special projects and other duties as needed to assist the marketing department.
- Ability to maximize engagement whenever it happens by utilizing time wisely.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SETS:
- Bachelor's degree in Writing, Marketing, Communications, or related fields. Equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Familiarity with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or similar.
- Familiarity with photo manipulation software such as Lightroom, Photoshop, or similar.
- Ability to create compelling marketing content.
- Experience managing social media
- Understand targeted audiences and trends by using social media analytics to keep track of reach and engagement.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively both alone and in a diverse team environment.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, establish workload priorities and utilize efficient time management practices with limited supervision.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to learn new software systems as needed.
- Ability to edit HTML.
- Neutral personal social media presence.
These skills are not required but can be beneficial for this position.
- Experience with content management systems such as SproutSocial..
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with firearms, airguns and/or airsoft.
- Script writing experience for TV or broadcast media.
- This position operates in a clerical, office setting. This job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, digital cameras, and scanners.
- Requires know-how in the handling of outdoor shooting sports goods.
- Requires content development time outside of the office in the outdoors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some standing, packing, moving, and carrying heavy weight/products is required. This would require the ability to lift product cases; bend or stand for an undetermined amount of time. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time. It is required that the employee always maintain mental clarity.
- This position may require travel for trade shows from time to time.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressFort Smith, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Umarex USA