960 Hilton Heights Rd., Charlottesville, VA 22901
Automotive Service Technicians
Sign-on Bonus for Selected, Highly Qualified Technicians!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Umansky Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Charlottesville is seeking to hire experienced Service Technicians and Master Level Technicians. We have lots of work which translates into a lucrative income! All skill levels are encouraged to apply: General Techs, Level A, B, C, ASE certified, etc. Techs who have achieved certifications are preferred but not required. We will train those who are not certified but qualify for that opportunity.
Umansky believes culture makes a difference and strives to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Sign-on Bonus for selected, highly qualified technicians!
- Relocation Assistance
- Tool Relocation
- Generous compensation plan that rewards your skill and expertise!
- Excellent, ongoing training
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- No Sundays
- State-of-the-art facility
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on products and services
- A positive, professional team environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s).
- Estimate time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards.
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill and certifications
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- At least 2 years’ Automotive Service Technician experience is required
- VA state inspection certification is preferred
- Certified techs are preferred, but we will train candidates that qualify
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, team environment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.