Are you currently an ophthalmic tech working in a super busy and stressful Ophthalmolgy practice and looking for a new job? Join Ultra Vision Optical, a busy Optometry practice (seeing 12-18 patients per day- not 30-40 like ophthalmology). Learn new skills, use most of your current ones too!! Low stress working environment, friendly staff, optometrist practicing for 19 years! Give us a call....
- + Document patient history, perform visual acuity and glaucoma tests, including visual fields and HRT
- + Prepares exam room and instruments for exams.
- + Help manage patient flow
- + Monitor and maintain inventory of all medications/samples and medical supplies.
- + Perform Optomap imaging
- + Neutralizing lenses when they return from lab
- + Communicating with patients to inform them that glasses/contact lenses are ready for pick up
- + Previous Ophthalmic/Optometric experience required.
- + Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact with patients/physicians.
- + Versatile skills to act independently and also in a highly effective cross trained team setting.
- + Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail.