Our company is looking for a highly motivated and self-directed Project Manager Support who has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can communicate deliverable effectively. You will be working with several departments ranging from engineering, graphics, and sourcing to ensure that projects are being maintained and the proper documentations for these projects are tracked.
· Collect initial data that is required to the start the project and ensure that all documentation is filed correctly and accessible.
· Coordinate directly with engineers and graphic designers to understand project requirements, verify details and recommend modifications as needed according to scope
· Communicate with departments to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are involved and that project dates are delivered on time.
· Develop project timelines on Wrike and minimize project risk factors by monitoring and adapting to changing situations.
· Make changes to the project schedule as well as ensuring resource availability and allocation of those resources.
· Assist Project Manager to ensure that current projects are moving and old projects are archived and viewable for reference.
Job Sills and Qualifications:
· 1-2 years’ experience in project management
· Knowledgeable in project management software
· Excellent communication to lead and direct the work of others
· Creative with a strong attention to detail