OUR TEAM IS GROWING!
We're on the hunt for a rock-star Social Media/Digital Graphic Designer to join our in-house agency, Full Bars. You'll be designing across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Social. You know which brands are killing it in the social world, and eager to have a direct impact on our Creative Team.
You must have a fiercely creative mind and be comfortable thinking outside the box to design authentic and engaging content. You're a team player and recognize the value of differing perspectives… which allows you to approach problem-solving with an open mind.
Your experience allows you to ask the right questions and deliver on-point creative solutions in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is very social media savvy and in the know of new design trends, techniques, and tools in the digital world.
We are an industry disrupter. Big moves and risk-taking are our norms; A-list celeb (AKA "our new boss"), Superbowl TV spot , World Series , Twitter battle with Dairy Farmers of America?? !
- Design unique, cutting-edge digital assets for social media marketing (paid & organic).
- Collaborate with internal teams in creative brainstorms, project feedback/ solutions, and direction.
- Collaborate in person with Social Managers, copywriters, and brand managers throughout the course of every project – brainstorming, offering suggestions and/or solutions, shifting gears and direction as needed.
- Maintain consistency in developing social campaigns while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Stay up to date on visual design trends and tools and share knowledge with the team.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Play ping-pong, pet a Doggo or 2 and enjoy lunch made by our Chef each day.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years' experience as a digital Graphic Designer.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or commensurate experience.
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate usage of the latest versions of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Adobe XD).
- Expert level understanding of typography, layout, visual storytelling, and color theory.
- Expert familiarity with visual design process and visual design principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various social media platforms and engagement strategies.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with shifting deadlines.
- Web UX/UI, Sketch, and InVision and is a plus.
- Interest in email design and CSS/HTML/WYSIWYG/CRM is a plus.
- Previous agency experience or graduation from a well-known ad school is a huge plus.
- An online portfolio of work a must.
WHO WE ARE
Ultra Mobile and Mint Mobile. Our two brands are basically the Batman and Superman of the wireless industry, saving our customers from our overpriced competitors with incredible prices and premium wireless service. We are inventors and innovators who believe in owning the outcome of everything we do, being action-based, and embracing the journey we're on as a team.
WHAT WE DO
We harness the power of innovation in the telecommunications industry with the nation's fastest, most advanced 4G LTE network served up at the best prices. Ultra serves the international community residing in America with low-cost plans that include unlimited global text and international calling to 80 destinations. Mint, our online-only brand, is disrupting the digital sphere with big bulk savings on 3, 6 or 12-month plans catered to the domestic user. Together, both brands connect people every day, everywhere with the click of a button…er touchscreen.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Does this position sound like someone you know? If you're the person for the job, apply! If we don't seem to be the right fit, refer a friend or colleague or that person that lives down the street and you can get $1,000. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Your name
- Their resume or link to their LinkedIn page
If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000 dollars! For more details on restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.