- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Data Analyst to join the Enterprise Information Management Team in Costa Mesa, CA! Individual reports to Sr. Manager, Reporting and Analysis.
This role is a remote opportunity that requires a local commutable distance to the HQ Costa Mesa, CA office as needed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Data Analyst is a member of the BI and Data Science team that is responsible for the delivery of performance data analysis, reporting and visualization of key business processes, and performance indicators. This role provides a broad range of reporting and analyses with the expectation that they will leverage deep technical skills in the curation of data.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Work with business stakeholders and data architects to enable analytical requirements through the extraction of data from both the Business Intelligence Semantic layer and source systems.
- Develop and present complex business data in easily consumed reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
- Perform on-going or ad-hoc analysis of complex business processes.
- Contribute metadata to the Business Data Catalog.
- Participate in data collection for Data Science modeling efforts.
- Assist teams in other departments with SQL related questions.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Previous experience in a reporting and data analysis position.
- Working experience with relational and non-relational database systems.
- Advanced-level understanding of data extraction tools and techniques. (i.e. Hue, Hive, Impala)
- Advanced SQL query development skills.
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills.
- Programming experience using Python or R and a demonstrated interest in statistical analysis, informatics, analytics, or business intelligence.
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Looker or Tableau.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what's most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California's Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You're an individual with unique needs, and we're prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We're smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we've got a laundry list of perks you'll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you'll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid's next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET'S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Ultra Mobile