Sales & Marketing Rep | Entry Level + Paid Training
Each member of the team at Ultra Marketing Consultants is committed to furthering our clients’ sales and marketing goals, in turn, WE'RE committed to furthering the goals of our sales and marketing team. We provide guided career coaching tailored to each employee, which enables fantastic opportunities for both our team and the firm!
- Reach out to customer leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales and marketing targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales and marketing effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports within SalesForce
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- BS / BA Degree preferred or equal relevant work experience in a sales, marketing, or leadership role
- 0-5 years work experience in sales, marketing, leadership, or customer service (hospitality, retail, or restaurant)
- Tailored, hands-on development from the management team
- Team building activities
- Friends and family nights
- Work hands-on with SalesForce
- Representation of a multi-billion dollar company
- Management training
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!