Sales & Customer Service Rep ( Entry Level / Sports-Oriented Wanted)
Ultra Marketing Consultants is currently hiring for an Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep that will specialize in customer acquisitions, retention, sales & marketing presentations, and team building. If you are looking for a supportive team environment AND want some opportunity for growth then apply with us today as we are looking to fill these positions ASAP.
Our sales and marketing approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset, we promote 100% from within our company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, Ultra Marketing Consultants is a great fit for you.
- 4 year degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
Gain experience with state of the art technology: We use Salesforce, the world’s #1 customer relationship management software, to give you the best possible tools to sell.
Get involved! We give back to the community and fund-raise for numerous charities, one organization we have a long-standing relationship with is Operation Smile.
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!