Our Technology client is currently seeking a motivated Program Manager to help manage the implementation of various training initiatives for our Technical Support team. You shall be responsible for working with our technical delivery teams and training operations team around our training programs.
Looking for candidates who can work legally without any sponsorship
This is a REMOTE Role
- Responsible for creating training program collateral including Knowledge Articles, Landing Pages, Presentations, Social Posts, Newsletter articles, etc.
- Attend and participate in training related program meetings.
- The successful candidate will be able to quickly gain an understanding of and internal processes.
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission-critical programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Ensures adherence to product processes, quality standards and deliverables
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Develops detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including budget management, resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Represents the client across organizations with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity appropriate to corporate access and level of responsibility
- Experience working in a technical support environment
- Experience with technical communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues and solutions
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when communicating
- Experience in implementing training programs
- Experience with project/program management
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has
- 3-6 years project/program management experience
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Solid experience in decision making and negotiations,
- risk assessment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles/obstacles.
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS)
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.