We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team! In this key role, you will own the beginning stages of the recruitment process by leveraging your creative sourcing skills to form and execute a successful sourcing strategy to build a high-potential pipeline of candidates for multiple disciplines throughout PennyMac. You will be the subject matter expert in using various channels such as networking, database mining, name generation techniques and social media channels to identify talent and ultimately convert to active and engaged candidates. You will play a key part of the hiring team by collaborating with the recruiters and hiring managers on developing a search strategy, constructing target lists, identifying top tier prospective candidates for hard to fill positions as well as future hiring needs.
- Research target companies to develop lists of prospective candidates for active and future roles through various channels such as online directories, network platforms, conduct searches by utilizing online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, blogs, industry associations and career events, etc.
- Participate in intake calls and partner with recruiters and hiring managers to develop robust candidate pipelines for a variety of disciplines; generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
- Provide consultation for advising and influencing around talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics
- Implement key workforce diversity sourcing strategies with professional associations, community outreach programs and events and industry networking events, etc.
- Conduct ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional expertise and demographics.
- Identify, engage and assess candidates for unique, difficult to fill positions
- Share a compelling and consistent message to candidates that align with PennyMac’s brand and values
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- 3+ years of recruiting and high volume sourcing experience
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- IT & mortgage souring or executive level roles sourcing
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in innovative sourcing techniques, internet data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling
- Experience with consulting on and managing multiple projects with competing demands
- Proven work experience to meet metrics in a highly competitive landscape and market
- Experience in developing and executing a sourcing strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
- Excellent critical thinking, attention to detail, exceptional problem-solving skills and sound judgment
- Business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Ability to maintain confidential information