Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry’s top awards for – The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to make life better for the people and to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client is in the semiconductor industry and is seeking out a sales admin. This individual will be a part of a team that is responsible for providing full-cycle support to the sales team worldwide! Duties include assisting the Sales Managers to provide prospect information about new clients, increasing sales to new and existing clients directly through a variety of channels, monitoring shipments to ensure customers receive products on time and resolving outstanding issues post-delivery. This is a six month temporary position.
Requirements - What Matters Most
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- ERP experience and understanding of MRP - QAD skills preferred with EMT (Enterprise Material Transfer experience).
- Quick learner with attention to detail and accuracy
- Respond to phone calls, mail, and email correspondence from customers and assist customers as required.
- Maintain accurate and complete service order records and electronic files
- Expedite and coordinate quotes(formal and budgetary)
- Support field service and tech support personnel with any issue that would detract from their service activities
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
Experience - Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- HS Diploma, college degree preferred
- Pre-employment background check required