Our customer is a local, family owned business who provides exceptional service to the Tampa Bay area. They are growing quickly and looking to add a Service Coordinator to their team.
If you're looking for a company that offers a fun environment and room to grow while fully equipping their team for success, this is the company for you! Upon going permanent, our customer offers full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, PTO and paid holidays!
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Manage all service department phone calls and correspondence
· Quotes new and existing customers on a variety of service & repair needs.
· Tracks service requests, ensuring that they are all handled in a timely manner.
· Coordinate with Project Managers and field technicians on job status & materials needed to complete the project
· Prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
· Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal mediums.
· Schedules necessary services for customers.
· Processes quote approvals.
· Schedules inspections
Education and/or experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2 or more years of office/clerical work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook and Excel