One of our Technology clients in Santa Clara is looking for a Senior Sales Finance Analyst to join their Inside Global GTM ( Go-To-Market (GTM) organization and help build out analytics and operations.
The ideal candidate must have a “can do” attitude and be flexible and adaptable, as well as being able to dive deep into the details and partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. A proactive, self-starter that takes responsibility to develop, own, and drive key processes on behalf of supporting the business.
Location: Santa Clara/Remote
Duration : 6+ Months
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the fast-growing Inside Go-To-Market Sales Organization
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into business drivers, financial performance, and risks in the form of regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Utilize Tableau, Power BI and/or other software tools to build automated dashboards and insights for the inside GTM organization VP
- Bring consistency and standardization across a Global team
- Drive annual sales planning, including quota setting and influencing compensation plan design
- Consolidate Inside GTM sales forecast and tracking deals for quarterly projections.
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity
- Drive operational excellence that helps Inside GTM team achieve sales goals
- Identify and drive process and reporting enhancements
- Prepare presentation package for Quarterly Business Review and other leadership meetings
- Familiarity with sales hierarchies and territory mapping
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales finance and operations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 to 7 years of Finance / Sales Finance / Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel. PowerPoint, Anaplan, Tableau/SQL/PowerBI a plus.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Benefits: We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our Promise to our business customers without you
Santa Clara, CA