- Analyze customer demand information, forecast, orders, labor, material, and machine availability to develop a flexible yet efficient master schedule
- Utilize demand driven processes to determine requirements that balance supply chain resources and inventory to meet the timely fulfillment of customer orders.
- Develop daily/weekly, monthly production schedules for production lines generated from demand planning requirements and provide support to remove bottlenecks and capacity constraints.
- Assist production floor employees to resolve computer based transaction problems (labor, quantity, operation, etc.)
- Generate and release production work orders in accordance with production schedule
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Operations to ensure production schedules are clearly communicated and being realized against planned objectives
- Interact with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies
- Investigate, monitor, and report percentage and cost of rework and scrap as necessary
- Develop innovative solutions to collect, analyze, and leverage data collection and usage to improve Manufacturing KPI’s
- Maintain open communication with production areas.
· Ability to analyze situations accurately, utilizing a variety of analytical techniques in order to make well informed decisions
· Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail
· Anticipates problems and develops creative and innovative solutions in advance
· Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to communicate to various levels of business personnel
· Takes responsibility for own work, including problems and issues, and works to resolve
· Proactive management approach
· Ability to create metrics to evaluate process efficiency and performance
· Develop, organize, and use information from diverse sources to meet departmental and business goals
· Ability to multitask
- Undergraduate Degree
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in the Production Control in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills