A leading mortgage company is looking to hire multiple Customer Care Representatives to add to their expanding call center team!
As a dominant force in the field of mortgage lending and servicing, this company instills confidence in their customers at every stage of the home financing process, through call center team members, local retail offices and wholesale and correspondent brokers.
In this position, you will be provided with all the equipment to successfully work remotely! You will be working remote temporarily until the company decides to open their call center.
Location: Remote (temporary) – will return to call center facility in Beaverton (TBD)
Start Date: February 2021
Schedule: Direct Hire, full-time, 8-hour shifts, permanent shift will be determined after training
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 5:00 am -7:00 pm | Every 3rd Saturday rotation 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This includes helping in a call center capacity in customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
• Answers inbound and makes outbound calls and work calls from the Message Center and responds to customer requests, maintain service level expectations, and deliver quality service to customers.
• Responsible for assuring all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently
• Maintains confidentiality of customer’s nonpublic information
• Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and providing customers their information
• Builds customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently, and accurately
• Computer proficiency is essential
• 6 weeks training provided: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
• Ability to work 8-hour shift between 5:00 am -7:00 pm, with every 3rd Saturday rotation between 9:00am – 6:00pm (actual shift will be determined after training)
• No time off during the first 90 days of employment
• 6 months to one-year call center customer service related experience required
• High School diploma or GED
• Previous mortgage call center experience a plus
• Solid work history and tenure – minimal gaps
• Bi-lingual a plus
• Willingness to work in a call center in the future (TBD)
Apply TODAY or email email@example.com with your resume!
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
Growing organization, who is thriving despite the pandemic!