Are you a licensed Pharmacy Technician or currently in route attaining your Pharmacy Technician Certification? If so, we want to speak with you as we have an opportunity to assist you in breaking into the industry. As the Pharmacy Inventory Technician you'll actively and accurately processes the receipt of salable goods and supplies into a perpetual inventory control system; monitors salable product locations to ensure availability for picking.
- Sorts, unpacks, counts, receives, checks, and stores materials accurately on a daily basis
- Recognizes, documents and reports damaged shipments
- Shares documentation, including pictures, with purchasing staff and vendors for follow up and resolution of damaged or missing products
- Work closely with pharmacy catalog department regarding new products, sku changes, generic drug changes, and manufacturer back orders
- Works with hand held scanning devices and inventory control software to receive, store, and move products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to lift and shelve materials weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Intermediate computer skills needed; preferable Word, Excel, Shipping/Receiving Software
- 1-3 years of related work experience preferred
- Veterinary or Pharmaceutical experience is a plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be currently licensed as a Certified Pharmacy Technician or Licensed Pharmacy Technician in Oregon, OR obtain a provisional license within 2 months of hire and be able to obtain official licensure (CPhT/OR PhT license) within 2 years of hire.
Ultimate StaffingWe are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.