Job Title: Production Yield Analysis
Position Reports To: Quality Manager
Production Yield Analysis is responsible for the accuracy of all production batch ticket transactions. They will be required to print labels and batch tickets and ensure accuracy of both.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurate inventory transactions in all of the following areas:
- Batch Tickets
- Accurate consumption quantities
- Accurate reported as finished quantities
- Correct products used
- Double check all data entry
- Accurate reported as finished and ended dates
- Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies resulting from the batch ticket process
- Using Profit/Loss, counting and other processes to reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Calculate, investigate and report batch yield percentages.
- Labels (Production Support)
- Accurate printing of labels
- Double checking to ensure all codes and quantities are correct
- Double checking label appearance and consistency
- Labels (Sales & Customer Support)
- Print and route labels requested from sales and customers
- Must keep inventory of label, equipment and parts to avoid run out
- Assist and back up Production Scheduling as needed
- Responsible for maintaining blank label stock.
- Responsible for investigating the cause of all batch ticket inventory discrepancies.
- Must know how to print batch tickets and labels at the La Habra and Stockton facility.
- Follow all company procedures and policies.
- Maintain professional relationship with vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Display positive attitude and maintain a cooperative working relationship with departmental managers and all other employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability that is required for the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out detailed and simple instructions and write simple correspondence, including weekly reports to management.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Possess good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Possess knowledge of skill in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
College degree or high school diploma with two years of experience working and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pay: $17.00-$19.00 per hour