We are seeking a 2 Customer Service Coordinators to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information, work order management, tracking, handling orders, client management and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience providing recommendations and analysis within an account.
- Adhere to guidelines, maximize profits and report back to upper management.
- Strong organizational, planning, time management skills and mathematical aptitude.
- Very strong communication and people skills including writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Follow all appropriate processes, utilizing internal resources, materials and personnel to complete all assigned service requests.
- Achieve a minimum of 35% margin on all service requests and escalate accordingly if margins are not met.
- Ensure workloads are in support of company's goal to meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Participate in self-learning and team learning initiatives designed to maximize individual contribution, personal development and team capacity.
- Proactively identify and coordinate resolution with assigned CAM any client issues and concerns.
- Maintain professional and consistent communications with Upper Management, client, 3rd party vendors, Project Management, Field Services, Service/Installation and Accounting.
- Limited Travel Required (Out of State) for client requirements.
- Skilled in MS Office products and all Atlas proprietary systems.