Ultimate Staffing Services specializes in the temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placement of Administrative professionals. Over 20 years of service excellence has marked Ultimate Staffing Services as a staffing industry phenomenon, as we remain the only staffing company to ever be ranked the #1 fastest-growing, privately held company in the U.S. by Inc. magazine. Offering the best assignments and benefits package in the business, Ultimate Staffing Services can help you find a job that just feels right!
Currently, our team is looking for a Recruiter. The Administrative Assistant will play the most critical role by fulfilling our company’s purpose and promise to our business customers.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions
· Three (3) years of fast pace Recruiting experience, Prefer strong sourcing experience.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience can be substituted for education.
· Three (3) years of Applicant Tracking System experience, ADP Workforces Now, Ultipro.
· Minimum requirement in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is that of intermediate to advance.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, multi-task, and prioritize as needed.
· Must be timely and reliable, professional, accurate and detail oriented.