Calling all Human Resources Professionals!
Ultimate Staffing La Jolla is looking for highly skilled Human Resources Assistants, Coordinators, and Generalists for current temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities. Our clients in central San Diego are seeking professional, highly motivated and organized individuals for several Human Resources positions.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Phone screen candidates
- On-boarding new employees
- Full cycle recruitment
- Conduct in person interviews
- Experience working with employee relations in regards to LOAs, performance issues, workers compensation issues, and employee welfare
- Knowledge of benefits administration
- Experience with performance management
- Assisting with Human Resources department as needed
What we are looking for
- 0-3+ years' experience working in human resources depending on the role
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be a team player and resourceful
- Ability to follow up on tasks and ensure completion
- Prior experience with an ATS system is a plus!
- Knowledgeable on all California State and Federal Employment Laws