Are you looking for your first job or seeking work in a different industry? Have you always wondered how speakers and TVs were made? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
A cutting-edge manufacture is currently looking for entry-level Production Associates to join their team!
This established company manufactures visual and audio electronics such as speaks and TVs.
Title: Production Associate
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Day: 5:00 AM – 3:30 PM | Monday – Thursday
Swing: 3:15 PM – 1:45 AM | Monday – Thursday
Duration: Temp to Hire
A Production Associate works as part of a team to produce quality electronic equipment within a dynamic manufacturing environment. A Production Operator flexes easily between tasks and seeks to be proficient at all tasks within their assigned functional area.
- Fabricates or assembles electronic equipment according to written work instructions
- Assemble hardware components on a production line
- Flexes to multiple work areas daily based on established patterns
- 0 – 1 years of related work experience
- Must be able to work your first day shift from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Possesses excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
If this position interests you, APPLY NOW! You can also contact Kinzey email@example.com
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
Growing organization, who is thriving despite the pandemic!