A Fortune 500 Financial Company that specialized in life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and investment is looking to identify a Business Service Specialist.
- Reviews and determine if inforce policy requests are in good order and processes in the appropriate Life Division systems based on product specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Initial focus will be on Title and other non-financial transactions with potential to learn other types of inforce requests.
- Communicate effectively with senior team members and management for the purpose of coordinating case work and resolving issues related to processing.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings or special tasks and assignments impacting the Inforce Unit.
- Identify, understand and ensure that actions, behaviors and decisions are consistent with the Client Services department, Life Insurance Division and Pacific Life mission and vision.
- Job performance must meet department standards for work prioritization, productivity, quality and timeliness.
- Must be proficient and accurate.
- Will take on more responsibility once trained.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 0-1+ years experience in a professional environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and work with multiple systems
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and adapt to changing environment
- A qualified candidate must possess organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- General business/office skills, such as basic Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, scanner and photocopier.
- Ability to work with multiple systems concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems.