We are seeking to add a Data Entry Clerk to our team for a project through the end of the year! You will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, and electronic record keeping.
- Enter variety of data using current technology
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Review and enter data updates in the systems
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Previous experience in data entry or other related fields
- Excellent typing skills, 10-key and alphanumeric skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Great engagement reviews from current employees on the company!