We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- $15-$16 per hour depending on experience
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Research and review customer and invoice information to identify shipping invoice data and determine validity of claim
- Accurately maintain all fields of the claim system with the most current information available
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Full benefits package - Medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a growing Fortune 500 company!!
- There is tons of room for growth within this company! They really focus on putting together a plan for you to move up in the company over the years!
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills