High-end retail company is seeking a Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Role includes providing elevated customer service and support to various types of accounts, customers, and sales representatives aligning with strategic services, warranty repairs, customer relationship building, and liaison roles. Increase the amount of sales, by providing a high end level of service to accounts in alignment with administration and operations tasks.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- A minimum of two years in high-end customer service. Knowledge of luxury products is preferred.
- A two-year degree is highly desirable, but candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Minimum Computer Skills: Microsoft office software. Proficient in SAP and Kronos preferred.
- Possibility of light lifting. Approximate 10 – 15 lbs. Must be able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone and in person.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills