Compliance Manager with Banking and Finance experience preferred
Salary: $42.00 - $46.00 per hour
Location: Pasadena, CA
Minimum of five years of experience in Compliance, Legal, or Audit, preferably in a financial institution, or as a Bank Examiner.
- Review draft responses to complaints submitted to federal and state regulators.
- Modify responses, as necessary, to ensure: 1) accuracy, through a review of all relevant documentation and possibly listening to phone calls, and 2) completeness, through consideration of potential compliance issues, along with their root cause and appropriate remediation plans.
- Summarize or log review results for training purposes.
- Work with Compliance to ensure potential compliance issues are appropriately logged.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify the root cause of potential compliance issues and appropriate remediation plans (e.g., customer reimbursement or enhancement to policies, processes, or controls).
- Experience with complaint review and response and compliance issue root cause analysis also preferred.
Strong written skills and ability to synthesize information.
Bachelor's degree required.
CRCM or other relevant compliance certification a plus