Our client in Waltham, Ma is looking for a permanent Client Relations Specialist for their office. The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for contacting potential new customers, handling the needs of existing customers, and advancing the sales process. The main objective of the Client Relations Specialist is to provide inside sales support for the specific geographic region to which they are assigned; this includes contacting customers, creating price quotes, and accepting and processing new orders. The Client Relations Specialist must work closely with Regional Sales Manager, the Accounting Department, and the Installation Department. Client Relations Specialists work directly with external customers on a daily basis and provide direct support to their Regional Sales Manager team member. They help ensure proper communication occurs within the sales team and often make recommendations to help improve the entire sales process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Seek out and contact potential customers and members of the medical and business community including but not limited to: the Hospital Management Team, Equipment Planners, SPH Coordinators, Purchasing Officers and Architects to educate them and build relationships.
• Coordinate customer/industry meetings with Regional Sales Manager.
• Cold calling, and generating sales leads from individual research and utilizing the various databases and tools at your disposal.
• Take incoming phone orders which are forwarded to Accounting for processing.
• Perform continuous market research to locate and develop new customer contacts and sales opportunities by reviewing various databases that are provided.
• Contact customers to originate or renew Service/Maintenance Agreements.
• Responsible for follow-up calls and mailings to conference attendees as required.
• Learn and fully utilize programs and databases used in the Client Relations Specialist position.
• This position generally requires work during regular business hours, although schedules may vary depending circumstances including but not limited to: attend/work the booth during conferences that the company attends in your area, attend customer meetings with Regional Sales Manager, and participate in Quarterly Sales Meetings all of which could include evening activities.
This is a permanent position with a salary range of $50K-$60K base plus potential commission!