Ultimate Staffing is looking for Certified Pharmacy Technicians to work with a large, nationwide specialty pharmacy in the Orlando area. The ideal candidate will be a Certified and Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician with experience in a high-volume specialty pharmacy.
This is a PERMANENT, full time position, starting at $17/hour! This position will be located in the Maitland/Altamonte area, with regular daytime hours.
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for responding to incoming pharmacy calls regarding medication refills and delivery scheduling, pharmacy inventory and fulfillment, data entry, and communicating with insurance providers regarding prior authorizations, claims, and co-pays. Attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and compliance are key to success in this role.
- Field inbound calls from patients regarding monthly prescription refills and deliveries
- Communicating with patients regarding prescription referrals
- Data entry of prescription information into computer system
- Contact insurance companies regarding claims, co-pays, prior authorization requirements, etc.
- Inventory and fulfillment of specialty drugs in compliance with State and Federal laws concerning controlled substances
- Respond to patients' requests for co-pay cards
- Must be Certified and Registered Pharmacy Technician in State of Florida (CPhT and RPhT)
- 1 year of pharmacy or healthcare call center experience
- Proven experience with high quality telephone customer service
- Strong computer data entry proficiency, with acute attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with accuracy
- High School Diploma or equivalent