We are seeking a Call Center Representative / Call Greeter to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Answer heavy INBOUND calls
- Gather information from caller and transfer the call to the appropriate department
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, call center, or high call volume environment
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a Temp To Hire position.
Schedule is Monday to Friday with either a 6am, 7am, or 8am start time (Depending on need)
Attendance is IMPORTANT in this role. Please be sure that you can adhere to the schedule requirements.
Located right by the Co Mills Mall. Is this a commutable location for you?