Actively seeking a Call Center Agent for a company in the South Metro!
You will answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
· Pay: $15-$17/hour, depending on experience
· Schedule: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
· Respond to customer inquiries on companies’ products.
· Identify the customer's needs and maximize every call.
· Efficiently handle large volume of incoming telephone calls and emails in a prompt and professional manner.
· Effectively follow the company call guidelines to complete the transaction while building value in the customer relationship.
· Follow up with customer via telephone or email following initial contact or quote.
· Continued product education to better service the customers.
· While maximizing opportunities, always deliver superior customer service.
· Accurately process orders in the order management system and manage post order expectations that limits customer service involvement.
· Handle inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
· Process customer payments
· Process customer service requests according to established department policies and procedures
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers
· Call Center experience or Customer Service/Retail experience preferred
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Able to type 30 wpm
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively