We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Welcome visitors and providing assistance as needed
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Create, update, and maintain personnel records, financial records, and other records/data
- Answering phones
- Support department managers, staff, and CEO
- Organize conference room scheduling
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements for office staff and managers
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
- Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multilingual is highly preferred
Ultimate StaffingWe are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.