We are currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant. The most successful candidate will be experienced performing a variety of tasks within an office setting – answering and directing phone calls, effectively communicate with your team, utilize Microsoft Office applications, etc.
If you’re looking for a new and fresh opportunity, this could be it!
- Answer phone calls and properly direct them
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- Perform tasks related to company projects as required
- Organize company documents
- Perform other office tasks as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in an office administration function
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office applications
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
strong company values * dynamic environment * opportunity for growth