Ultimate staffing is currently recruiting for a Accountant for a client located in the Central Valley. Salary range is $42-58k per year depending on experience.
- Manage the monthly financial closing process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Review, analyze, and file property and water tax assessments
- Manage the Workers’ Compensation insurance audit
- Revive of all AP/AR results and reconciliations the aging’s accordingly.
- Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
- Manage activities to ensure compliance with GAAP corporate policies and internal/external audits
- Prepare detailed journal entries and account analyses
- Responsible for maintenance and accuracy of redesigned chart of accounts to include the new location-based coding.
- Coordinate with Controller to produce timely and accurate month-end and year-end financial reporting.
- Support Controller in the annual prep for financial packages.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of company Fixed Assets Acquisitions in the GL.
- Payroll Tax Return preparation and bank reconciliations for 3 entities.
- Actively review and recommend adjustments to financial/accounting processes.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
Experience and Education:
- 2 plus years of progressive experience in Accounting/Finance industry.
- Must have experience with GL Reconciliations and basic GAAP accounting
- Bachelor’ degree in Accounting
***Please contact Cynthia Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.***