Logistics Organization hiring ASAP!
• Review the linehauls and all routes that are coming into the warehouse to create an expectation of what we
are receiving each night from the respective linehauls.
• Receive, sort, repackage, send out and create reports for packages in the warehouse, provide report
information to Onsite Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
• Sort the freight into the proper route to ensure the deliveries go with the correct drivers.
• Reconcile route sheets to ensure they match paperwork, investigate problems that may arise and address
and correct any client service concerns.
• Ensure contractors understand and comply with all customer requirements including proper attire, ID badge
and functioning scanner/phone. Ensure correct bar codes are scanned to maintain acceptable levels of client
• Notify the Operations Manager immediately of all verbal or written inquiries concerning any in-house issues,
missing specimens; etc. to ensure that contractors are following proper customer procedures to avoid service
• Keep the warehouse clean and organized.
• Perform other duties as assigned.