Ultimate Staffing Services is currently seeking a Part-Time Sales Support Representative to join our client in the electronics industry. The company is conveniently located near the Warm Springs neighborhood in Fremont. This position is a 3-4 months contract.
The position is approximately 20 hours/week. Hours are Mondays 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Tuesdays and Fridays approximately 6 hours/day. There is a possibility this can extend to 40 hours a week at some point.
The person in the role will be responsible for, but not limited to following job duties.
- Assist account manager/sales team to meet the performance target.
- Support account manager/sales team in handling of inquiries, orders, issues, shipment, tracking, and general follow up.
- Works cross functionally with manufacturing and management teams, & resolving issues timely as required.
- Proactively interface with customers & serve as a point of main contact as request.
- Coordinate sales related activities, & maintain/monitor accurate data with efficiency.
- Prepare sales operation reports & presentation materials as request.
- Support sales administrative related functions.
- Exercise creative thinking and apply experience to improve processes as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and/or other CRM applications.
- Experience in B2B, tech industries preferred.
- Previous experience supporting sales management preferred.
- Bachelor degree required.
Ultimate Staffing Services
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Great benefits and professional growth opportunities!