We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! Must have proven success as a remote CSR.
You will be responsible for helping customers by handling heavy phones daily. Must work well under pressure and be deadline driven. Must exude urgency and compassion. Must have worked remote previously. Must have Insurance and Claims experience.
- 100+ calls daily inbound and outbound
- Strong and efficient data entry skills
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- MUST have worked remote previously as this role could be remote, but it could be in the office as well, must be flexible
- Previous experience in heavy phone work-customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ultimate Staffing ServicesWe are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.