Our client in Omaha is looking for a New Business Communications Representative for their small team working remotely. Please review the description and apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsible for supporting and responding to our customers, primarily financial advisors, throughout the lifecycle journey and digital experience. Facilitates and handles questions or issues that may arise from advisors or consumers during the various aspects of the process – from pre-sale support through new business and in force. Answers emails and correspondence in a timely manner and utilizes resources effectively and will conduct web demonstrations. Acts as an “extension” to the advisors by proactively involving them when a consumer need arises and by providing additional support as needed to foster a seamless customer experience. Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adapts quickly to change, constructively handles ambiguity, and has ability to wear multiple hats; interact with a spirit of cooperation and flexibility
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professionally, efficiently, and accurately handles incoming inquiries, with the ability to educate and provide insight on overall application process, systems, and/or general product information
- Strong knowledge of insurance products, industry and procedures gained through 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry or through a combination of experience and coursework.
- Supports the application process when needed by assisting to obtain outstanding requirements and/or helping to remove blockers
Nice To Have
- Collaborates and exchanges ideas, information and shares process improvements to foster innovation
- Life and Health Insurance License
Ultimate Staffing Services
Why Work Here?A large, medical device company in Irvine, CA
Benefits: We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our Promise to our business customers without you