One of our financial client is looking for a Instructional designer . Position will focus on about 90% design and development .
18 Month Contract
NEEDS candidates ASAP
We are looking for someone with either Captivate or Articulate 360 development background.
- Needs to have recently done design and development.
- This is a production based role, will manage their own work/desk and larger quantity of work and demonstrate that during interview process.
- Candidates will work with CG SME's to create/design instructional training for CG's client services based departments.
- Candidates need to have experience with ADDIE development process: Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation. Meaning, needs to work on projects from start to finish.
- Articulate 360
- Ability to develop in any modality: eLearning, classroom, self-paced paper (writing a workbook or one pager - infographic).
- Samples attached (Basic examples are okay to submit if they are under an NDA)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suites (Windows 10 would be nice), PPT, Office 365
Nice to Have:
- -Intermediate SharePoint experience.
- - Video Scribe
- Experience with all areas of creating training programs and materials, including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- -Strong written and verbal communication skills
- -Strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- -Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
- -Identifies areas for improvement within our training processes and/or technologies and makes recommendations for solutions
- -Basic graphic design skills desired
- -Experience with change management desired
- -Experience with SharePoint administration and design desired
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.