Excellent opportunity for Customer Service Specialists!
Full time hours; temporary until December 2020
· Consistently demonstrate living the values
· Professional front line contact with customers/client.
· Provides product/technical information to customers relating to use of office products via phone, chat & email.
· Primary responsibility is providing services to customers.
· Spelling, grammar, and mathematical skills must be strong and possess the capability to process many details with each consumer.
· Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers with issues using products & software.
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Acting as a front line contact for customers to investigate, resolve or escalate issues related wireless devices and services.
· Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
· Maintain a high level of customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
· Must adapt to changing and new products and be able to interpret new information and convey to customers.
· Preferred experience interacting with the public both over the phone and written communication.
· Extensive phone work – handling approximately 30-50 phone calls daily/30-50 chats daily.
· Must be PC literate (Working with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel).
· Accurate and efficient typing and data entry skills.
· Must be able to work 8.0 hours / 40 hour work week and occasional OT as day as assigned.
· Must adhere to all company policies including attendance policy.
· Experience in providing customer service either via phone or chat.
· Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
· Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
· The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· The ability to work in a team environment.
· The ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
· Self motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
· Basic typing and PC skills, to include MS Windows/Office.
Ultimate Staffing Services
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
Great company with room for growth!