Located in Fresno, CA
We are recruiting an Assembler for our premier client! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 1-year experience required
- Reading diagrams and blueprints experience preferred
- Soldering experience a plus.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Requires a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position Type: Full Time 40 hrs with possible overtime - Temp-to-Hire career opportunity, Benefits.
Pay: $13.00 Per Hour
Shift Details: Day Shift, Monday - Friday