We are seeking an Administrative Assistant Receptionist to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous 1-3 years experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Ultimate Staffing Services
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Awesome company, great environment, team oriented!