Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ultimate Software is now hiring a temporary Customer Success Associate.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with good administrative skills. You’ll be working in a high energy, fun-loving environment with people who are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience for our customers. Ideally you should have strong administrative skills, an ability to work independently, and bring excitement to tackling new challenges. If you are an experienced admin looking for a positive, team-focused working environment, then apply now!
• Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, communications, marketing, or relevant work experience.
• 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
• Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits. • Organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and responsive. • Proactive. • Highly experienced with solid experience with MS Office.
• Generating reports and other documents. • Providing case updates and pertinent information for meetings. • Managing and scheduling meetings using Microsoft Outlook. • Performing general administrative duties as assigned. • Entering and maintaining customer problems into Customer Relationship Management System. • Proactively reaching out to customers. • Participating as required in activities that impact the team.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. • Effective time management skills. • Ability to identify problems and needs and recommend ways to address them. • Ability to work patiently and effectively with a range of different personalities.
About us: Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
St Louis,MO USA
Get fresh Customer Success Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Customer Success Associate