Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Wellness program, Health Spending Account (HSA), Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account (FSA), Tuition Assistance
Our institutional values are shaped and validated by our employees. They describe how we strive to operate and are the standards of behavior we look to embody.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We operate honestly and ethically in an industry-compliant fashion. We are fair and trustworthy in our interactions with all we serve. Our employees, at all levels, lead by example and strive to do the right thing for our students and for each other. We are disciplined professionals who strive to be straightforward and dependable.
CHAMPION STUDENT OUTCOMES
We live by a strong commitment to our students and are passionate about preparing them for meaningful careers. We are deeply dedicated to ensuring students’ educational and career success. We excel at building our students’ confidence and empowering them to reach their full potential.
COMMIT TO EMPLOYEE SUCCESS
We are committed to our employees’ success and to each other’s success. We strive to create an environment that attracts and retains the best talent while offering continuous learning, professional development and career growth opportunities. We recognize and reward our employees for their contributions to the organization and to our students.
PURSUE RESULTS WITH PURPOSE
We pursue results with a sense of urgency and purpose. We take responsibility for achieving ambitious, measurable results and hold each other accountable. We think strategically and critically, greet new ideas and challenges openly, and look for innovative solutions to challenges.
HAVE FUN. BUILD ENERGY
Enjoying what we do is central to achieving our goals. Building energy, having fun, being optimistic and creating a positive working environment are all critical to our success and that of our students. We strive to be inspired and to inspire others. We consistently show appreciation and celebrate our successes, both large and small.
WORK AS ONE
We believe that cooperative, supportive teams produce breakthrough results. We strive to build and maintain positive relationships, show respect and humility when interacting with each other, and resolve conflicts in a constructive manner. By working together we win together - as one - ensuring that the goals of the company are the focal point of our efforts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, and measure IT functionality across the assigned business unit.
- Establish and cultivate cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of UMA staff members, stakeholders, and within IT, gaining trust and confidence in IT’s ability to deliver.
- Serve as the single point of contact for leadership, both business and IT.
- Apply a wide range of traditional and agile principles/practices to provide responsive and effective IT delivery across the assigned business unit.
- Analyze program and project management needs within the business unit and work with IT leadership to tailor solutions and best practices in support of the business unit; distinguish between impactful IT work, vs. non-effective IT work.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
- Define critical success factors, implement outcomes-based performance measures and management frameworks; evaluate project performance; identify improvement recommendations; provide training and mentoring as needed to ensure consistency and quality delivery of IT products and services.
- Raise issues, risks, and exceptions; assess impact, probability, and response alternatives; devise risk management strategies and engage appropriate stakeholders; follow-through to resolution.
- Become a leading Influencer in UMA’s processes on assigned projects for that business unit.
- Develop and maintain both programmatic and technical documentation.
- Assume architectural perspective, understanding requirements to position IT for long-term strategic success, while balancing immediate needs of the business.
- Work with IT Leadership to ensure appropriate staffing and engage reach-back resources as required.
- Bring clarity to ambiguous or uncertain aspects of IT, either technical or business in nature.
- Ensure technology is leveraged fully, work with business unit to redesign business processes where necessary to leverage new tools to yield greater productivity and efficiency.
- Work independently and successfully in unsupervised work environments. Make sound business decisions consistently, without supervisor’s guidance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Service orientation - Responds promptly to UMA’s business unit needs; Solicits feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
- Strong situational awareness – ability to read between the lines, understand personal messaging, and draw adequate information and accurate conclusions.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things; Ability to defuse tense or confrontational situations.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Display passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Exhibit confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Does not take shortcuts.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Strategic Thinking - Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- MS/MA 7 or more years of real industry experience in ERP/CRM, Program/Project Management experience in a variety of roles on a variety of initiatives; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Staffing industry or business unit
Accept a background check to be performed
Experience and skill in performing business analyses, documenting requirements and mapping processes
BS/BA degree in management, computer science, information technology or a relevant field
Knowledge in: implementation and cultivation of either Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
Knowledge in: Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office
Knowledge in: Agile constructs and tools, such as JIRA & Azure DevOps
Knowledge in: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.