Commercial Roofer Worker
We are looking to hire commercial construction worker/laborer. These are commercial projects located through out the Kansas City area. The pay range here is $15 to $20 per hour based on experience. Most of our field employees are getting 45 to 50 hours per week. We also offer a referral bonus that could pay you up to $10 an hour extra. All applicants must have their own personal vehicle, and be ready to work hard outside for 40+ hours a week. Company paid health benefits and pay will be weekly for employee convenience and there is no one week delay!
The most important aspect of our mission here at The Ultimate is to provide and maintain a culture of Safety throughout the career of our field employees. We always put Safety above all else because we put a high value on the lives of our field employees and their families. To ensure that, Ultimate provides a safe work place, free from any and all hazards on any job site that we assign a field employee to.
All of our potential field employees are required to maintain a professional attitude at all times, as well as provide quality workmanship while performing the scope of each project. The Ultimate also requires our field employees to function in a manner that will reflect on their own skills, work ethic, quality of work and professionalism that raises the value of not only the employee, but Ultimate as well.
Standards for Ultimate Employees
- Be professional at all times
- Valid License
- Dress accordingly
- Perform the task at hand to the best of your abilities
- Show up on time everyday
- Show up everyday with a great attitude
Why work for Ultimate?
Here at The Ultimate, we don't consider ourselves to be just another Construction Staffing Company. Most Construction Staffing Companies do not provide the following:
- A paid referral program
- Pay increases determined by performance, merit, attendance, attitude and overall quality of workmanship.
- A progressive tool buying program.
- Personalized pay cards for convenience of our Field Employees to receive their weekly pay.
- Free OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Training with the option of obtaining an OSHA 30 Hour Course.
- Finally a safe, fun, family oriented work place to call home.If you see the value in working for a Great company, The Ultimate is were you belong.