- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join our team! Paying on time isn't just an Accounting responsibility it is how we do BUSINESS!!
This role will lead our accounting process and help us reorganize and update how we pay. You must be looking to grow into a Controller position!
As a Senior Accountant, your duties will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, and audit preparation. Think everything related to AP/AR.
We seek an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with STRONG accounting knowledge.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closing and budgeting
- Management of Purchase Orders, Invoicing, AR, AP, Expenses
- Daily bank reconciliation for multiple accounts
- Monthly credit card reconciliations, audits, and payments
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain vendor relations to secure continued provision of supplies
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which include journal entries, reconciliations
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, growing environment and deal with ambiguity
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Strong communication and social skills
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience
- Strong familiarity with Standard Cost Accounting
- Solid understanding of month-end closings
- Ability to create and meet deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting and CPA credentials are preferred
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
Ultimate Jet Vacation
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Ultimate Jet Vacation