Automotive Diagnostic & Recalibration Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ultimate Auto Glass and Electronics is now hiring Automotive ADAS Diagnostic Technicians for its Portland locations. Be a part of a rapidly growing company known for quality and customer service. The company offers competitive weekly pay, benefits, and commission opportunities. This is a full-time position responsible for complete dynamic/ static calibrations, AC evac/recharge for 1234YF, minor diagnostics, and certain mechanical repairs. The technician will have all OEM scan tools provided by our company to return the vehicle to pre-loss condition.
$1200 to $4800 Weekly earning potential!
Monday through Friday work week!
We look forward to you joining our team!
• Utilize various tools, diagnostic equipment, and IT support team to make the most effective calibrations, diagnose, and repair vehicles.
• Responsible for ADAS calibrations.
• Complete interior R&I’s.
• Module Programming.
• Wiring/harness repairs.
• AC Evacuate Recharge on R1234YF systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years’ experience in automotive repairs and/or Diagnostics.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Knowledge of Diagnostic Scan Tools.
• Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers.
• Must be able to stand for long periods during the repair of a vehicle.
• Must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently.
• Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals.
• Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass an MVR check.
- Integrity-Respect and accountability at every level and every interaction
- Customer Service-Provide the highest level of customer service while building customer satisfaction and retention
- Innovation-Develops and displays innovative approaches and ideas to our business
- Teamwork-Contributes to building a positive team spirit and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
Physical & Environmental
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk occasionally for long periods at a time. The employee may occasionally be required to reach with hands, arms and move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. In addition, abilities for assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Classic Collision is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, Classic Collision does not discriminate against any employee or candidate based on age, race, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Classic Collision is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individual with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an online application, please e-mail email@example.com, or call (470)500-6808. This email and phone number are listed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
Ultimate Auto Glass
Get fresh Diagnostic Technologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.